Friday, July 14, 2017

2Timothy 4:7-8*

Strive, like Paul, to finish the course!Listen to what the Bible says, from 2Timothy.

(click for podcast)

jIH ghaj Suvta' the QaQ Suv. jIH ghaj finished the course. jIH ghaj polta' the HartaHghach. vo' DaH Daq, pa' ghaH stored Dung vaD jIH the crown vo' QaQtaHghach, nuq the joH'a', the QaQtaHghach noH, DichDaq nob Daq jIH Daq vetlh jaj; je ghobe' Daq jIH neH, 'ach je Daq Hoch chaH 'Iv ghaj loved Daj appearing.
I have fought the good fight. I have finished the course. I have kept the faith. From now on, there is stored up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give to me on that day; and not to me only, but also to all those who have loved his appearing.



Listen to the Word, it helps us navigate the stars and beyond.

No comments: