Monday, October 16, 2017

John 15 4 5

With Christ, we can bear much fruit.Listen to what the Bible says, from John.

(click for podcast)

Remain Daq jIH, je jIH Daq SoH. As the branch ta'laHbe' SIq baQ Sum itself, unless 'oH remains Daq the vine, vaj ghobe' ta'laH SoH, unless SoH remain Daq jIH. jIH 'oH the vine. SoH 'oH the branches. ghaH 'Iv remains Daq jIH, je jIH Daq ghaH, the rap bears 'ar baQ, vaD apart vo' jIH SoH ta'laH ta' pagh.
Remain in me, and I in you. As the branch can`t bear fruit by itself, unless it remains in the vine, so neither can you, unless you remain in me. I am the vine. You are the branches. He who remains in me, and I in him, the same bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.



Listen to the Word, it helps us navigate the stars and beyond.

No comments: