Monday, March 19, 2018

As noted... but being realistic.....

As noted earlier....
Starting to set up tools to start creating a Revised KLV. Verse-by-verse, I'll replace the relexified KLV verses with actual translations, not pidgin-Klingon - but there are over 30 thousand of them... this is going to take a while....

I've built the tools, and begun using them. The KLV text at klv.mrklingon.org is being updated verse-by-verse as I've done specific translations, and I am including a link to a parsing tool for those verses. But it's as noted, this takes time - which makes it difficult to keep to my every-other-day podcast schedule.

So, while I'm not giving up, I will be using the classic KLV as well so I can keep up the pace, and translating verses as I have the time. I've also added a process to link each podcast text to the Crosswire.org Bible tools, so they'll be access to commentaries and more along with each post.

Onward...

No comments: